Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

Recount

 On a rainy day I played a game. With my class we played heads or tails.Miss King flips the coin. First we was going to play a game outside but suddenly It started to rain so we played inside. We had our first round miss king told the teachers to keep an eye on us.So we don't cheat miss king said to chouse heads or tails.But I chouse heads but heads needed to sit but some of my class was still standing but nobody won it was a tie. So we played another round so I picked tails so miss king flips the coin.But I was out again befour the first game salem was sitting out. The second round Hikianalea won. The third miss king was caountting down by 5 to 0 so I pick tails.Then miss king flips the coin. But I was still out so it was only taisha with prodeus but they was chousing different one taisha picked tails but prodeus picked heads so taisha won for Hokulea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.